Monday, June 21, 2010

Procrastination is awesome! I'm so good at it

So here we are at the final countdown (why did that song just pop in my head) and Im sitting here doing laudnry and sorting my outfits. As I piece things together I realize wait I am already allocating what outfits is for what particular day. (OCC much?) So now the real fun starts! Tomorrow I go and get my brows groomed and then Wednesday is my mani pedi. I leave Thrusday morning at 7am for the airport where I will catch a 8:25am flight to LAX but connecting in San Antonio first. Marie and I will be on the same flight from San Antonio to LAX. Even more awesome Fran (Kuuipo1207 on Youtube) lands at the same time as us so we will take the shuttle together to go pick up our rental cars. And from there its fun in the sun!

I cant say how excited I am for this trip. Its been so long since I've had a vacation and to actually have one with the best group of makeup addicted women I have ever met!

No comments:

Post a Comment